39 hours per week Monday to Friday 07.30am – 16.30pm (Monday – Thursday 07.30am – 12.30pm Friday)Salary and Benefits:
Variable rate of pay depending on experience, plus bonus opportunity.
Duties to include:
- Prepare mould for wet lay-up,
- Release agent application, material identification, catalysation,
- Apply basic gel coat, use basic laminating skills.
- Identify basic laminating defects.
- Understand basic lay-up drawings,
- Use of core materials and generic bonding pastes, fitting of plants, aligning split moulds, release of simple moulds, use and control of patterns and jigs.
- Work unassisted on basic moulds and able to assist in structural complex moulds. Basic mould repairs using repair filler.
- Fusion experience preferable.
- Capable of using full range of GRP materials.
- Ability to use basic hand tools
- Must be capable of working without guidance and contributing to team workload.
- Ability to be flexible and prioritise workload
- Excellent attention to detail and finish
- Proven record to be able to work in challenging working conditions, lifting, kneeling in confined spaces and moving material in awkward locations.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Able to resolve problems under own initiative
This role is initially offered on a 12 month contract with a standard 3 month probation. Following your probation bonuses are available subject to meeting required standards. Candidates successful during their first 12 months will be awarded a permanent contract.
Please apply online or call Hunters for more information on 01752 222280 or send your CV directly to email@example.com