Our client is a well-established small business based in Plymouth. They have a fantastic opportunity for an MOT Tester/Mechanic to join their successful team. The ideal candidate will have experience as an MOT tester and hold the relevant VOSA certificates. You will be confident in your abilities and ideally will currently be employed in a similar role. This is a full time permanent position with an immediate start for the right candidate.
Please call Hunters on 01752 222280 for more information and to register your interest.
This Vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Hunters The Recruitment Company who is operating as an employment business. Sorry we are unable to accept candidates who require a certificate of sponsorship for migrants (which replaces work permits)
Please note: If you have not been contacted within 7 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Our client is looking to recruit a Warehouse Operative to ensure that products are processed and handled correctly throughout the warehouse using both manual handling and the computer system to achieve customer requirements efficiently, accurately and safely.
Key Objectives and Responsibilities:
* Prompt attendance in the workplace with flexibility around hours when needed
* Basic hours will be 8.30am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday
* Carry out assigned tasks including: picking, packing, goods receipt, checking, loading & unloading of vehicles and the processing of returns
* Operate Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and carry out other assigned Computer based tasks as required
* Actively contribute towards continuous improvement projects and ideas
* Any other duties assigned
Knowledge and Competencies Required:
* Experience of working to agreed targets
* PC literate with good experience on Microsoft office packages
* Understanding of warehouse practices e.g. picking, packing, loading etc
* Ability to work individually or as part of a team
* Reliable and committed to attending work on time
* Good Communication skills at all levels
* Experience of providing a good customer service
* Accuracy and Attention to detail.
* Counter Balance Fork Lift Licence preferred but training would be given
Please send CV’s in the first instance to Kerry@huntersrecruit.co.uk or call 01752 222280. If you have not heard within 7 days please assume that you have not been selected for interview on this occasion.
My client requires a full time warehouse person preferably with Class 2 driving license.
You will be responsible for coordinating movement of product from production to warehouse to shipping.
* Picks-up product by monitoring production; loading and moving product.
* Stores product by designating storage areas; adjusting storage areas according to production and shipping requirements; updating location database.
* Prepares product for shipment by verifying location; directing movement to staging area; resolving problems.
* Verifies product inventory reports by comparing logs and reports; adjusting entries.
* Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records; maintaining databases.
* Monitors inventory by completing counts as required.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
* Accomplishes distribution and organisation mission by completing related results as needed.
Please send CV’s in the first instance to Kerry@huntersrecruit.co.uk or call 01752 222280. This position is being offered as a temporary contract but will go permanent for the right person.
Our client is looking for a Full time Warehouse/Stores Person. You will be part of a team of two responsible for the day to day running of the stores / goods inwards / dispatch areas, and carrying out all duties, in accordance with AMS procedures and GMP regulations. Responsibilities * Running the stores on a day to day basis, goods inwards and dispatch areas. Planning and prioritising workload. * Ensure that all stock, Batch kitting & warehousing activities comply with AMS procedures, quality policy and GMP regulations. * Control and record movements of direct & indirect store materials & finished goods as per AMS procedures * Foster a ‘continuous improvement’ philosophy * Any other reasonable requirement as required to meet the business objectives Essential Duties * Deliveries / dispatch – loading & unloading of lorries, wrapping and strapping pallets etc. * Goods inwards: receipt, processing on ERP, scheduling through QA inspection and distribution / storage of goods. * Subcontract orders: pack goods for shipment to sub-contractors, arrange dispatch and collection with freight companies. Arrange collections with sub-contractors. Generate purchase requisitions for sub-contract operations. * Production Batches: all kitting requirements, stock movements and processing on ERP. Completing and closing Batches. * General stores duties: responsible for keeping stores / goods inwards / dispatch areas tidy and efficient and ensure that the department complies with GMP regulations. Arrange stock movements between warehouses, process stores requisitions and distribution/receipt of parts. Monitor stock held at off-site warehouse. Carry out cycle counts as required. * Run monthly expired lots report and distribute. * Maintain stock levels of consumables * Liaise with freight companies to ensure optimum service and price for delivery/collection of goods * Any other reasonable requirement as required to meet business objectives Attributes * 5 GCSE’s including English and Maths. At least 5 years experience in a similar capacity, including import and export worldwide. * Computer literate. Working knowledge and experience of ERP required, preferably Oracle. * Good Inventory Control and problem solving skills * Able to communicate effectively at all levels * Must be physically fit and able to perform all functions of the job * Experienced in handling mechanical and semi-automated lifting equipment, with recognised training where appropriate. * Counter balance forklift licence required. Please send CV’s in the first instance to Kerry@huntersrecruit.co.uk or call Kerry on 01752 222280
We are on the hunt for a Sheet Metal worker with guillotine and brake press experience. You also need to have a forklift license. The salary is negotiable depending on your experience. This is a full time position based in Plymouth.
Please send CV’s in the first instance to Kerry@huntersrecruit.co.uk or call 01752 222280.
We are on the hunt for a sheet metal worker with guillotine and brake press experience. You also need to have a forklift license, be able to read drawings and work on your own. Knowledge of setting up machines is also desirable.
The salary is negotiable depending on your experience. This is a full time position based in Plymouth.
Please send CV’s in the first instance to email@example.com or call 01752 222280.
Full time Class 1 – C+E Driver required for low loader to work out of the Bodmin area on a split shift pattern occasional night out. You will be collecting plant machinery from site regionally and nationally. Pay rate is £8.34 an hour with enhanced rates at weekends.
You must have a minimum of 2 years experience.
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible. Please call Hunters on 01752 222280 to discuss further.
We are looking for a motivated, experienced Stores Controller to work for our client in Plymouth. Ideally you will have worked in a medical environment however, this is not essential.
To be successful in your application; you will be familiar with ERP Lot no. Controlled Stores System and you will hold a valid fork lift license.
You will work a 40 hour week Monday-Friday 0800-1630 to start in early November.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to Katie@huntersrecruit.co.uk